A few items I have sorted out

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Tengu

Full Member
Jan 10, 2006
14,367
2,457
53
Wiltshire
2 slate sharpening stones (fine)

oil stone (medium)

PLCE DPM pouch for entrenching tool

kit bag lock -no padlock, some tarnish

PLCE black water bottle


Im looking for;


leather

nexus QR buckles 25mm (I have lots of 20mm so none of those thank you)

beeswax

para cord (maybe odd bits, any length, any colour)

gas bottles (any fittings, -doesnt matter if half empty)
 
I'd be interested in seeing a picture and having dimensions of the slate sharpening stones, I have beeswax in 1oz blocks and 550 paracord that's been removed from parachutes.

Where in Wilts are you?
 
Bazzworks has corrected me

the stones are just lumps of slate; not dedicated sharpening tools.

the oilstone is a proper tool though.

Thanks Bazz.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE