a few items i have made.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made Stu's sheath for him, for winning the 1000 competition, he wanted this in dark brown and black stitching, so this is what i made him, its for a chris claycomn, hope i have spelt that right.
hope you like it.

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

sheath i made for a chris claycomn knife. by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i was asked by a member on bcuk to make him a belt, but he wanted this belt to be a little different, he wanted a secret pocket putting in the belt, i really enjoyed doing this, as i have learnt how to make my own zips to size, and how they work, so if me trouser zip goes now im sorted as i had to make this zip the right lengh, so that i had the right dimentions, for what he wanted.
hope you like it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/6925441314/
015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

017 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

019 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

a belt i made with a secret pocket. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

while doing this one i had another commision come in for a belt, so killed two birds with one stone, this is made out of 5 mill premium veg tan, and dyed a nice dark brown.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/7071517975/
012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

a belt i made for a customer, made with 5 mill bridle leather by lucky_lee, on Flickr

all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/6925435508/

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Really nice Lee. How big is the zip pocket on the belt? presume its just for paper money storage?
hi mate, i never asked what it was for to be honest mate, the belt is 1 1/2 inch, and you have the clearance to nearly the edge, and just over 14 inch in lengh i think, i
hope that helps, if i remember right he gave me an old belt of similar style and asked me to make one out of premium veg tan.
take care.
lee.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Nice work lots of attention to detail.
Is the pocket on the belt for a saw blade?
im not sure what he wants to do with is mate, he just gave me the dimensions, and an old belt with this type of pocket and i made him a better version bud, that will last him a very long time.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Marvelous work Lee, looks astounding, I really love those type of sheathes, and I have to ask you one question about the belt.
Where is the zipper located cause can't figure that part out ^^. Looks like your usual work Lee, tasteful and clean.
Yours sincerely Ruud

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Marvelous work Lee, looks astounding, I really love those type of sheathes, and I have to ask you one question about the belt.
Where is the zipper located cause can't figure that part out ^^. Looks like your usual work Lee, tasteful and clean.
Yours sincerely Ruud
it is its own peice if that makes sense mate, i made the the zip housing out of calf skin, and then sowed the zip to that, and then sowed that to the belt itself, you then have the pocket, hope that makes sense mate.
take care.
lee.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Beautiful work Lee :D and it's really good to see that you keep developing new ideas :cool:
That'll be another set of very happy customers :D

cheers,
Toddy

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Beautiful work Lee :D and it's really good to see that you keep developing new ideas :cool:
That'll be another set of very happy customers :D

cheers,
Toddy
Thank you very much m, it means a lot to me.
take care.
and have a great day.
lee.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Aaah so its over the length of the belt then not on one of the ends, that makes sense alright ^^
Thanks for explaining Lee and great pieces, I approve greatly
Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE