A few hours in the woods

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Well myself, Black Sheep, Scrogger and Al21 decided to hit our local woods, unfortunately Al21 and Scrogger couldn't make it so that left me and BS to mong and drink copius amounts of tea.
Not many pics but hey ho it was nice to get away from home, kids, and life in general for a while.

BS doing a swan dance!

al21

Nomad
Aug 11, 2006
In a boat somewhere
Glad to see the two of you made it out and had a relaxing time. I'll get there next time. Did you spot owt of interest, or just spend your time chillin in hammocks?

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Nice to see peoples pics - thanks. :)

looks like the Tree only gave BS 4 out of 10 for his swan dance too :lmao:

:lmao: Those trees were lethal. Good job i had my basha up or i'd of ended up suffering from pinecone concussion :p

Say a squirrel's dray and a few squirrelly eaterys, got snooped on by a nosey women who went out her way through thick under growth to have a look at the two blokes lounging in hammocks with brews, oh and a squillion mossies!

Good area Shewie, 15 minutes from my house if i go through town or 5 if i take the main road. Even within cyucling distance. Not a big plot, but a great place with a good mix of flora and fauna.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
A good day just pottering about the woods and lazing the time away.........

As Nat said a nice wood with a good mix of trees.

A few more photos.

Nat dozing
DSCF0006.jpg

The mossies were a bit of a pain but the KK and candle kept them at bay for a while.
DSCF0005.jpg

Also found this stinkhorn
DSCF0007.jpg

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE