A couple of small leather pouches and a belt-pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
These two small pouches were intended as tobacco pouches, but somehow the tape measure lied to me somehow...:rolleyes: and they ended up the wrong size.

They would make nice fire kit pouches though.

Here are some pics. The content is not part of the sale, but just used to illustrate a possible use.

DSCF5323.jpg

DSCF5326.jpg

DSCF5324.jpg

Both made using new leather. Both 6 1/4" x 3 1/4" closed, and 6 1/4" X 6 3/4" open.

Each £13.00 including Paypal. Postage is £1.95 each.

The "belt-bag" is made out of 3.5mm vegtan leather, hand dyed, and entirely riveted for a strong construction. each wet-formed pouch is 3" wide by 3 1/2" high, 1" deep, approx. Overall length of the belt is 49". Because there are two pouches, the belt bends easily and confortably around the waist, unlike a more rigid one piece pouch of similar size.

DSCF5327.jpg

DSCF5304.jpg

DSCF5305.jpg

£65 including Paypal. The postage is £4.95

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Love the beatutiful double pouch Joel! I was thinking it would be perfect for 12bore ammo....then realised I couldn't get them out again :D

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Love the beatutiful double pouch Joel! I was thinking it would be perfect for 12bore ammo....then realised I couldn't get them out again :D

That's a shame! What would need to be different to make it work? Cut outs on the side? Or something else? Are the pockets too deep?I am looking for ideas. This belt/pouches is comfortable to wear and I'd happy to evolve it into something useful:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE