A couple of recent knives

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Lovely work mate, well impressed!!.. how much do your scandi sheaths go for?.. Iv got a small carver thats looking for its other half!

cheers

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
absolutely lovely work there brancho, i've been steadily working on a matched set like that for a little while now (couple of years so far, there's no rush), if mine turn out half as good as that i'll be well chuffed

stuart

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Lovely work mate, well impressed!!.. how much do your scandi sheaths go for?.. Iv got a small carver thats looking for its other half!

cheers
Thanks for the commen. Send me a PM along with a decsription/pic of the knife and I will let you know. I will need the knife to make one though.

absolutely lovely work there brancho, i've been steadily working on a matched set like that for a little while now (couple of years so far, there's no rush), if mine turn out half as good as that i'll be well chuffed

stuart

Stuart
Thanks for the comemnt and I hope yours turns out as good if not better.

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Love the simplicity, type of finish, and handle shapes.
Nice work Alf.

Thanks Addo the small knife handle shape was partly dictated by the size of the round of wood it was made from which was almost a problem on the leuku.

Nice work bud:)

Thanks for that

I love what you did with that Leuku... what a nice handle.

This is the second shot at it and I prefer this myself the guy they are for was very specific on shape but the crosscut pieces were my choice.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE