A complete set of Norrona Recon gore-tex waterproofs.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello All.

For your consideration, a set of Norrona Recon gore-tex waterproofs. New from Woodlore these would set you back £900 and frankly I'd expect an armoured battle suit for that kind of money.

However I didn't buy them for them for that price, I did purchase them new and they have both seen little use, mostly because I have lots of jackets and prefer ventile.

Norrona Recon Jacket
(barely used, no tears, no signs of stress or wear)
Sizing described by manufacturer and original seller (Woodlore) as 'Medium' or '40" chest'
(I am wide in the shoulders and normally take a 42" chest I find the jacket fits me fine with wooly jumpers and such beneath.)

Norrona Recon Trousers
(worn once, no tears, no signs of stress or wear, super comfy)
Sizing described by manufacturer and original seller (Woodlore) as 'Small' '32" waist'
(I normally wear a 34" waist and 32 inside leg")

I will sell these here for £360 to someone who will pay by bank transfer or possibly by cheque if I know you or you are a long standing member of BCUK. Delivery is included.

P9170043.JPG

P9170044.JPG

P9170045.JPG

P9170046.JPG

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
AndyP has just pointed out to me that the jacket and trousers in the links above are for a newer version of these items. Both trousers and jacket were purchased in 2008. I'm not sure what changes the newer spec brings, however these ones are solidly built and well designed bits of kit.

The photographs (such as they are) in this thread are of the jacket and trousers I am selling.

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE