A bit of a clear out!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Having a bit of a clear out of outdoor/ bushcraft related stuff, some of this stuff is either to small or to big or surplus to requirement. All items for sale include postage and paypal fees.

1/ Camelback 2litre classic (brand new with tags) £20 SPF
2/ Fjallraven Greenland Jacket dark olive XL ( worn a couple of times to work and back, to big for me! still got tags and spare poppers) SPF
3/ Swanndri Skipper shirt Olive green in small ( although this is a big small its to short in the arms for me) SPF
4/ Sealskinz activity gloves size large ( waterproof, leather palm) SPF
5/ Olive SAS smock windproof arctic size 180/ 96 ( Brand new ) SPF
6/ Trekmates 2litre bladder ( filled once, never used) £ 4 SPF
7/ decathlon waterproof jacket with zipped in fleece Black size large ( worn a few times washed with techwash originally £70ish) £20

DSCF1425.jpg

DSCF1384.jpg

DSCF1383.jpg

DSCF1258.jpg

2010_0212students0013.jpg

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1253.jpg

DSCF1259.jpg

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask, first PM to secure

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Could I baggsy the Sealsinz depending upon size? I am tempted to get another Greenland, size up from mine for winter layering. My favourite outdoors jacket ever.

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Sorry I didn't put the size on the seal skinz, there a large mate! I love the Greenland and will look to buy a new one with funds but in a large this time.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Damn, I wish i had the money for that greenland jacket, someones getting a proper bargain. Good luck with the sale.

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Hello mate, yes the sizing military sizing is confusing i have just had a look on the web the 96 relates to chest size that is about 38 - 40 " inch chest the 180 is the length this is classed as regular. I would say its medium . Someone correct me if i'm wrong. hope this helps

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
3/ Swanndri Skipper shirt Olive green in small ( although this is a big small its to short in the arms for me) £35
5/ Olive SAS smock windproof arctic size 180/ 96 ( Brand new ) £30

These two please - pm sent

kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE