A bit gutted.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Today i received my Enzo Trapper kit from HH. To say im delighted is an understatement. Love the blade profile and the edge is like a razor. BUT as i was taping the blade up to protect it i slipped and scliced a finger but in doing so i dropped the blade and 10mm from the tip it landed on the concrete floor of my garage turning over the edge.

Must say im a bit miffed as any project i take on i generally rush and screw up. This time i was going to to the job right..

If anyone is looking for a new knife or project i can highly recomend this kit, its spot on for any beginer. Only thing i would recomend is to replace the bolts they supply with something else as the ones i had snapped on gently tightening them.

John.

Last edited:

Imagedude

Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Send it to Longstrider for repair and sharpening. I don't feel comfortable with any knife until I've got it to show some signs of wear and tear.

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Yeah had a little go at it earlier and looking better but its now lost the finish it had on the edge. Being D2 its quite dull but now its looking a little out of place being shinney on the grind. Looking on the brightside it was gonna be a user anyway so it would loose its looks but would like to have finished it first.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE