A bit annoyed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
People need to get a bit back on track here.

Julia and the OP are talking about mountain bikers. Nothing to do with things that has motors in them. I don't think Julia would disagree with you, Macaroon, but you see she is talking about people riding bicycles on bridlepaths, greenways and similar routes.

The OP is talking about people going into forests, digging and cutting trees to make mountainbike trails.

My 'OFFS' comment was in response to someone complaining about cycle paths and people riding bikes in towns.

I was responding to Julia's comment about 4x4's ruining footpaths, hence my post. I have no beef at all with cyclists of any persuasion, I usually find them considerate and well mannered; read the first line of her post, though, and you'll notice she specifically introduces the topic of "things that has motors in them".

There's a big difference between widening a topic of conversation and going off piste, how restrictive would it be if you couldn't do the former for fear of being accused of the latter? One thing leads to another.........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE