A bird in the hand.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
This youngster (female blackbird) flew into the window of the cabin Saturday morning.
I thought I'd best pick her up in case the farm cats were about. A bit dazed but she took off after about 10 minutes.

30072011617.jpg

30072011619.jpg

30072011620.jpg

30072011621.jpg

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
hello paul

We seem to be getting the same thing here at our new place, we have had three birds just stun themselves and one bird die since we have moved in. My missus seems to think we can get some silhouette stickers for the window that looks like a bird of prey to stop them crashing in all the time

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
hello paul

We seem to be getting the same thing here at our new place, we have had three birds just stun themselves and one bird die since we have moved in. My missus seems to think we can get some silhouette stickers for the window that looks like a bird of prey to stop them crashing in all the time

I believe it's what scottallan said - the reflection of the sky on the windows. Not sure how to cure it though.
Maybe it's the young'uns that haven't quite mastered everything yet as I had this little fella do the same last year.
babybird.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE