A big hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
Hi all!

I'm recently getting into the whole outdoors thing, something I've wanted to do for a while. I've got a lot of kit sorted this year and plan to go on a few wild camps over summer and start practicing different forms of bushcraft.

I do have one question, I have Ka-Bar/Becker BK-7 as my primary bushcraft knife and I absolutely love it, brilliant blade and feels just the right size for me. I also have a mora companion 860 mg for smaller tasks. Recently I went to the bushcraft show at Elvaston castle and had a great time. I did seem to notice all the leather sheaths there and I must admit I fell in love with them. I've taken my Becker out a few times on camping trips and its always knocking around in the sheath. I know the Becker sheaths are some of the biggest downfalls of the knives, could anyone point me in the direction to where I could get a nice custom leather sheath made for this knife to make it perfect for me? Any help is appreciated :)

I'm looking forward to taking part and learning from this forum and maybe even some day give something back (Y)

Thanks.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few members on here who make beautiful sheaths.

All the best and good luck with getting your sheath.

Craig

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE