8GB SDHC memory card for swappies.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I bought an 8GB SDHC (Class 2) SanDisk Ultra 2 memory card from Jessops for my Nikon D50 camera.
I didn't realise that the D50 only works with cards up to 2GB, so this 8GB card is just sitting here. They were originally £70, but I bought this one for £24.99 (which was what seduced me into buying it without checking it would work with my machine). Anyway, I had opened the blister pack and they wouldn't take it back.

So, can anyone on here make use of it? I'll swap for anything fairly useful. Anybody got a 2GB SD card? Straight swap? Doesn't have to be new.

Eric

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
I bought an 8GB SDHC (Class 2) SanDisk Ultra 2 memory card from Jessops for my Nikon D50 camera.
I didn't realise that the D50 only works with cards up to 2GB, so this 8GB card is just sitting here. They were originally £70, but I bought this one for £24.99 (which was what seduced me into buying it without checking it would work with my machine). Anyway, I had opened the blister pack and they wouldn't take it back.

So, can anyone on here make use of it? I'll swap for anything fairly useful. Anybody got a 2GB SD card? Straight swap? Doesn't have to be new.

Eric

I use CF Sorry.. But what you can do at that price is keep it and get yourself a card reader and use it to store stuff on.... thats what I do..

I think my small camara takes 8g sd ram mind...

Mmmm only have a tarp1 laying around though..

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE