8 " leuku & 3" WITHDRAWN DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
I have a 7 & 14 and last night acquired the 9 that hedgecrafter posted on here. I think the 2 would be a good move, it's what I'm going for next! Didn't realise there were any other Beckerheads on this forum :p

Lovely knives you have for sale btw, Best of luck with the sale.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Cheers...I have the 9, deramped, stripped patinated, mmmm nice. Also a 16 and a remora, so yep you found another Beckerhead, I plan on eventually getting all of em :)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Possibly not the brute, I think the 9 is probably its equal or superior in chopping ability, but if one came along begging to be re homed at the right price, then ....yep more than likely. Its just a shame that we pay so much more here than in the States, maybe its time to source them there.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
I might de ramp this 9. I haven't done much to my 7 yet, it will happen though eventually. I really like the 14 such a handy little knife. Yeah thats the only problem here we pay so much! I think after shipping and import taxes/charges it'd be the same as heinnies though. Its a shame because theres some lovely custom scales and sheaths etc available in the US. I wouldn't mind adding the tac-tool to my collection.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Yes and no to the pricing, knifecentre.com has for example the bk7 at $88 they charge $25 shipping to the UK thats $113 ...Thats £68 ...no import tax for knifes less than £135 so that just leaves us vat at % 20 so thats £13.60 which gives us a total of £81.60 all in delivered, legitimate and duty paid, heinnies, love em as I do want £107 for a bk7...reasonable enough to make profit of 26 quid, but, if you want to save money and can be arsed waiting a week or so then theres the answer.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
Thats pretty cool, i've never really looked into it. I might give it a go next time i fancy a new one. For the time being though I'm really looking forward to playing around with this bk9.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Yep its worth it... Meanwhile, if I dont get these babies sold, I wont be buying anything, so......:D

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Bump.... cant understand why there has been zero offers on this..but on a happier note I bought what I was after anyway so....... now it is available for trades :D

A nice leatherman or sog of similar value
A smock (not ridgeline) to fit a 44 chest
No sharps, I have enough, everyone tells me this so it must be true :eek:
Other than that dunno really.
Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE