8 " leuku & 3" WITHDRAWN DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
4 month old Leuku and Puuko combi

Leuku has 8 1/4 inch blade and 5 1/4 inch curly birch and antler handle
Puuko has 3 inch blade and 4 1/4 inch curly birch and antler handle
Leuku is 2.5 mm thick,
Puuko is 2mm thick
both are carbon steel and shaving sharp, easy to resharpen.

Leuku is a great chopping tool and ideally suited to shelter building, cutting saplings etc, it also makes a pretty good shave knife
Puuko is your standard small nordic multi purpose knife.

They come in a leather piggy back sheath which has a Nordic style leather dangler which I assume is reindeer
Concealed under the top leather strap is a sam browne hole to allow you a more conventional carry option.

Bought last year as a pressie by my wife, but I simply prefer to use my Becker bk9 and izula neck knife, so they may as well go.
As they were a pressie I have no idea what make they are as they carry no markings and Mrs doesnt have a clue , like most Women however she does remember that she paid a fair bit more than I am asking !!! :eek:

Looking for £80 ono including RM special delivery.

NOW DISCOVERED THEY ARE WOOD JEWELS MADE IN KOLARI FINLAND

TRADE FOR THE FOLLOWING ONLY..IGNORE ANY OTHER TRADES MENTIONED IN THE THREAD
LEATHERMAN WAVE
LEATHERMAN SUPERTOOL 300
LEATHERMAN REBAR +£20
LEATHERMAN CHARGE +I GIVE YOU £20

OR SELL £65 WILL WAIT UNTIL PAYDAY IF DESIRED

IMG_0781.jpgIMG_0780.jpg

Last edited:

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Mmm tempting but unfortunately thats just like my own, except I have also taken the thumb ramp off and forced a patina, try as I might I cant think of a good reason to own 2 9s

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
I can do that...no probs..lol..just need a reciprocal gesture, shall we say ..err £70 ???

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Cant believe these are still here, cmon chaps someone stick their hand in their pocket....
Its a good deal , by the time I have paid for postage I am only getting just over £60 .....and I am chomping at the bit to spend the cash !!

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Either a becker bk2 or a 7 or a 10, undecided at the mo, but if you definitely want them? Let me know, I will call it deal done and close the thread and you can have em. Pm if you want me to do that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE