58 Pattern bags heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Surplus and outdoors are selling 58 pattern bags for £10. Ok, they are used and with a few holes in but with a bit of skill with a needle to patch the tears they would make an ideal starter bag. I was in the shop over the weekend and have seen one and they seem ok. They are not advertised on the website so i don't know the stock quantity.
The service from the staff in there is first rate btw.

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/

Not associated with the shop just a satisfied customer etc.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Just remember these are the standard bags though. Not much use if you are over 5' 8". I've been looking for a long sized one at a decent price for a while and cant find any :(

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Just remember these are the standard bags though. Not much use if you are over 5' 8". I've been looking for a long sized one at a decent price for a while and cant find any :(

Get one of these SW, The guy in the shop knows of this site so it might be worth phoning up and having a word for a good one. There's not a mark on the 58 long i picked up tbh, it doesn't look to be used but it probaby has only been used a few times. The guy told me that all the bags haves been dry cleaned. I paid £29.99 for the 58 long.

He also said that the website is pretty much up to date regarding stock amounts.

Andy

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
:lmao: :lmao:
I remember During TA training years ago, we were issued these bags, and very nice they are though make sure you keep them dry!!!

Anyway ithink it may have been the first weekend training and were all sleeping i a parade hall, we all had the standard size (I'm 6ft and they're fine), one unlucky chap had been issued a Gurka version, it was literally a foot shorter than ours!
Like a kids sleeping bag!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE