50lb Flatbow & arrows for a lighter equivelant?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Hi All,

I have a nearly new "internature" AFB/field bow, a few months old, new string and 10 arrows to suit (32" I think) its is 50lb@29".
I would like to trade it for a similar (would consider a Sammick SKB or such) but in a lighter say 35-40lb range.
The reason is I mainly shoot compounds but shoot the traditional indoors (until I get my compound set up for indoor arrows) and for fun shoots and as a draw more than 29" it is overkill for my needs and would not like to do any shoulder damage!

Many thanks

Marc

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
traditional indoors?
Only until I can sneakily get another compound set up for some fatty arrows!

I do like shooting traditional, it was the reason I got into archery but I've found myself quite handy with a compound:cool:
We are lucky with our indoor set up, with it having a bar;)
wouldn't want to miss out on that would I?!

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
hmm - bit of a distance from here :( My current club uses a a school gym (so a bit short on hospitality) but I haven't shot indoors for a couple of years now - too many people, too little room.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Pm inbound to you!!!

hi all,

i have a nearly new "internature" afb/field bow, a few months old, new string and 10 arrows to suit (32" i think) its is 50lb@29".
I would like to trade it for a similar (would consider a sammick skb or such) but in a lighter say 35-40lb range.
The reason is i mainly shoot compounds but shoot the traditional indoors (until i get my compound set up for indoor arrows) and for fun shoots and as a draw more than 29" it is overkill for my needs and would not like to do any shoulder damage!

Many thanks

marc

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Any offers?

I have conceded that with my draw length that the poundage (57lb@31") is too much for my shoulder, I am really after a trade for something thats 35-40lb@28" so I can still get my traditional/fun shooting inbetween shooting my compounds.

I would consider selling too (with arrows)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE