5 " bushcraft knife Gary Mills blade with zebrano wood scales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sirysghost

Maker
Mar 14, 2016
lancs
Www.wildblades.co.uk
Hobbyist low output handmade knife maker

I only make 1-2 knives per month and I have some on my private non commercial Web site

wildblades co uk

Along with some used bushcraft bits.

Any moderators looking at this I have explained my hobbyist output level to a previous moderator so please do not remove before obtaining those details...thanks

Attachments

• 20160418_145901.jpg
    20160418_145901.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Thread moved to Makers Market.

Hello sirysghost,
By this time all the moderators have read the correspondence you have had with the team and with the Admin. Many of us appreciate your position very well, but you don't help matters by making ambiguous posts and for some reason appearing unwilling to follow the successful format used by other members in your position, which the forum is set up to work with.

Please read the rules as they apply to all sales threads. Here is a key excerpt.

Seller:
• Make sure your items for sale confirm to UK and International laws.
• Include a full description including condition of the items, be honest, don’t say A1 if it's not.
• If possible, attach an *actual* picture of the item, or alternatively a promotional picture or link.
• State clearly the price of the
• State what payment methods are acceptable.
• As soon as someone shows interest, take it to email or PM
• Consider waiting for cheques to clear or payment to arrive before sending the goods.
• To avoid confusion, mark your item as *SOLD* as soon as the transaction is complete.
• Bushcraft UK is not responsible for any losses incurred.

If you want to sell and build a name, I suggest you follow these steps. They work and make life easier for everyone, you, your buyers, and the team who moderate the forums.

You also seem to be confused about which forums to post things in and due to your posting style, everything is getting moved to Makers Market (despite the lack of prices).
  • If the item you are selling is second hand, place the ad, with full description, picture and pricing/shipping information, in Member's Classified.
  • If the item is one that you have made, place the ad, with full description, picture and pricing/shipping information, in Makers Market.
  • If you simple want to show something that you have made and get feedback from other members, post it in Edge Tools, or one of the craft forums, WITHOUT reference to you taking commissions or selling other items elsewhere. Look at mark.177's posts as a good example.
  • In all cases you are able to have your website link in your signature, where it will be seen ever time you post in any thread. When you start including it in the posts themselves, that is when it flags as overt advertising.

Best regards and good luck

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE