5.11 trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
That is a tough one to answer MoT. I wear Levi 501 jeans @ 36 inches. I have some 5.11 taclite Pro pants and they are 38 inch waist and fit perfectly. I don't think they actually run small, I think I am determined to squeeze into my jeans. I say go with what your waist measures and you should be fine. Hope that helps.

Beardy

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 28, 2010
UK
How do you fellas rate these? I've heard of these 511s before but never seen them in the flesh so to speak. I normally use Craghopper Kiwis for work and play and find them very good. I also had a pair of black BDU type trousers before but found they took longer to dry compared to the Kiwis and looked a bit more militant.

Are the 511s worth a punt?

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Beardy, the cotton 5.11's are briliant, i used to be issued with them, when i had control of my own budget, sadly now no longer the case. The black ones do fade, but are hard wearing & comfy, but do soak up the water.

Rob

leatherneck

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2005
U.S.
I'm about to order some of the 5.11 TDU ripstop (poly/cotton) pants. I'm more concerned with the length. They come in short, regular, long. I'm about 6 feet tall and like my pants to have some extra length. Any suggestions on
what length I should get?

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
Hi leatherneck Im just over 6' and have a couple of pairs of the TDU pants in regular length and find them ok

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE