Expired 5.11 TDU Trousers Large Regular Poly cotton X3 New without tags.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

lostplanet

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 18, 2005
2,186
275
55
Kent
5.11 TDU Trousers Large Regular Poly cotton ripstop X3 New without tags.

Khaki, Brown and Navy Blue. Navy blue have poppers fitted to pockets by me.

I am a 36 waist with 32 inseam and fit nicely.

£37 each delivered to Mainland UK. Bank Transfer only. No returns.

44UHkV6l.jpg


zJ07SXOl.jpg


cbicdHhl.jpg


ndaS6Jcl.jpg


34KAS0Wl.jpg


XVeTbRll.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just realised I didn't put "each". sorry if you thought it was £37 for all 3 pairs.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE