5.11 Tactical shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stoddy

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2005
dorset
bully for you!!! :D

check you out in your fancy shirt!!

you big ninny!! :D

"oooh look at me, I have my new shirt on!" :D

I bet you prance around in it in front of the mirror at home!! :D

P.S

thanks for the shirt bruv :D :D :D

May 21, 2005
dublin ireland
hi guys buddy of mine who owns an outdoor shop here in dublin is now stocking these items the shirts are selling for 70-75 euros so i think 60 pounds is very steep anyway i thought you might like to know later nigel.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Nigel, stotRE seems to be saying TWO shirts for £60 not two for £60 each.
Your pal looks too expensive anyway (Euro about 1.40 region to the pound about now?) at £45 to £50.
Best UK store I've found for 5.11 is polimil.co.uk at £31.49 for the cotton canvas and £35.53 for the rip stop ver.

stoddy

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2005
dorset
yep, my bruv bought TWo_One fo me and one for him, that also include postage and package!

he just wanted to share a good deal with you guys!

Lurch said:
Nigel, stotRE seems to be saying TWO shirts for £60 not two for £60 each.
Your pal looks too expensive anyway (Euro about 1.40 region to the pound about now?) at £45 to £50.
Best UK store I've found for 5.11 is polimil.co.uk at £31.49 for the cotton canvas and £35.53 for the rip stop ver.

I bought two of the cotton canvas ones 60 quid for the two(that included the postage from the states)

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
I haven't been too impressed with Niton. My first order I got stung with the old prices, which they corrected no probs. Later I tried to order some 36" length trousers and they were a little bit off with me - non catalogue item see.
Not convinced that I'll order from them again when there is a slightly cheaper source that actually carries the right sized product for me.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Well, after spending many hours (thanks Emma ;) ) searching the web for a sensible UK based supplier I think that I may have found it
www.polimil.co.uk
Shirts and trousers at £32 and the vest at £37.
Definatly worth a look as thay have many other items that we would find very interesting, Surefire torches from £26.

These people have nothing to do with me whatsoever, just passing on what I hope is a valuable find.

Steve.

fiacha

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2005
Dublin, Ireland
emailed them directly about the £35 shipping fee and got a quick reply from Tom.
It's just a default charge for large orders, the actual rate is calculated after you order. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

fiacha

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2005
Dublin, Ireland
Cheers Lurch,

They seem to be a good company to deal with.

Ordered a few shirts from them and the postage to Ireland is a lot less than they quoted on the site. Some of the kit is on backorder, so they'll send it on for free when it arrives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE