5.11 Tactical Shirt

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

shaggystu

Full Member
Nov 10, 2003
4,444
144
Derbyshire
5.11 tactical shirt, in Khaki, size Large, for swap. This is a brand new item, given to me as a gift by someone who thinks I'm slightly larger than I am. I'd like to swap it for the same shirt in size Medium (any colour) or something very similar in terms of function and price (ie shirt, hardwearing, circa £40). SO, has anyone got a new 5.11 shirt that's too small for them, or something very similar that they'd like to swap?
Can provide photos if necessary, but it's just a standard 5.11 shirt in new condition.
Cheers.
Stuart.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE