Sold 5.11 tactical series shirt size large

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

just_john

Full Member
Mar 22, 2012
340
187
South Wales
5.11 tactical series shirt size large. In brilliant condition, £20 posted

 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220220_154133.jpg
    IMG_20220220_154133.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
Ah too small, but thanks anyway. If they are as good as their trousers then they are very long lasting.

Ah that's a shame. Yes it is even bit as good as their trousers, it's simply that I have decided I don't like black. I do have the same shirt in another colour and wear it regularly and its good as new still.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE