5.11 Taclite Pro Shorts review

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi everyone,

past few weeks I had the chance to try the 5.11 Taclite Pro Shorts, and I found them actually comfortables and functional. Breathables, light, robust, full of smart features and pockets.

If you want to read the entire review, please visit my blog http://adoricchi.blogspot.it/

Kindest regards,
Alfredo

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I have been wearing a pair of these all summer, they are great, if I had one negative comment it would be that the cargo pockets are smaller than the ones on the full trouser, very hard wearing and comfy. I found those 'slash' pockets at the back invaluable, you can carry all manner of outsize items in those.

There is an earlier thread about 'sizing' for 5.11 trousers here.

Last edited:

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
5.11 make very good gear. In cargo type trousers and shorts though I prefer Blackhawk & Vertx , so much so that despite getting 5.11 for free I buy Blackhawk. The Blackhawk shorts are very hard to get over here. For more casual trousers, shirts and belts the 5.11 are still hard to beat.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE