4" belt linisher with knife grinding add ons

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
made this a while back to step up from Filing
it was from a mate who bought it new but never used it and had it in his garage for a couple of years :rolleyes:
Ive added the Stand of plate and Scandi Platen so you can run split belts
it can easily be partly or totally removed to run the full 4" belts in normal mode
comes with all the belts i have left which are 120gt and 80 gt in New and used some split some not .
it has a 8" ( i fink) disc sander on the side which takes sticky pad discs i didnt really use this so dont have any and have worn the original out :rolleyes:
as i bought a Ally Pro grinder a few weeks after converting this its a bit redundant . Ive had it under the bench to see if i might use it but no need
its made probably 5-10 blade blanks and shaped a few handles
£100 all in pick up only from Ringwood/ Bournemouth area

offers and trades considered

Dsc_1488.jpg
Dsc_1489.jpg

Oh its a Draper 350w

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Damn you Duncan........this is just soooooo tempting!!!!!!
I had better check to see if Daisy is coming down soon (and of course get her permission) before I make my mind up.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Please don't tease me like this. I would love it mate, if it's still going? And SWMBO is down your way this weekend!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE