3x Primus 210 stoves and extras

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Conan257

Jan 21, 2011
Lincoln
I've been given these off an old friend on the family who's no longer able to use them.

However I've no real wish to carry one around (bit of a lightweight weeny). So I'm looking for some swaps!

Will consider anything except bags and clothes (after knives/tools/other cooking equipment etc). I'm also interested in a "thread injector" (sewing machine), and top quilt/underquilt to which I could throw some money... Will consider MTB bits as well if you're that way inclined!

So what we have is:

Best of 3, Primus 210 with pot stands, windbreak (I think that's what it is), spanner, stove and tin. Picture shows it part way through lighting (I didn't light the other 2 as I wasn't convinced about the quality of the fuel). Tin is in poor condition as shown in the photo's. Stove parts could be brought up to scratch with a little wet&dry and some brasso. Some of the seals have recently been replaced.

Valuation: £45 incl del

001-1.jpg

2nd 210 is a little poorer, stove and kit is basically as the first one, still shiny under the bit of grime! Tin is a little worse. Has been lit in the past couple of months, again some seals recently replaced. Ignore the pump/seal. I've put the good one from the 3rd 210 in this one.

009-1.jpg

Valuation £40 incl del

3rd is a non-runner at the moment, requires the seal on the pump leaver to be replaced. Unfortunately I've been unable to undo the screw to replace it. Brand new seal included. Tin doesn't have a lid.

Valuation: £30 incl del

010-1.jpg

Finally a large collection of bits and tools. Too much really to list, but there are gaskets, seals, valves, lots of tools. Small tin of (old) vaseline and a small tub for fuel. All this is good if you want to keep your setup retro! I havn't really seen much when it comes to spares and tools for Primus stoves, so this might be a rare little collection.

Valuation £30 incl del

Sorry for the long post, if you've any questions then just ask!

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Lets see

I have a singer sewing machine
wool blankets
folding Barbqs
pewter tankards
drawknife
kent hatchet
hammerpolled hatchet
wood handled entrenching tool

theres lots more but thats all I can think of at the moment

Conan257

Jan 21, 2011
Lincoln
Let us know the model no of the Singer so I can do a little research...

May well be interested in the trenching tool too if you can get some pics of it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE