38g titanium stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I don't have one but the reviews I've seen indicate they are a "drop in" fit for the trangia, but looking at the photo it won't fit in the honey in pocket stove mode.

Jammylodger

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2013
Leicester
I really like the look of that Karrimor one.
So much so in fact, I may just have to buy one.
£20 is just too cheap to pass by.

Thank you for bringing it to the forum

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I really like the look of that Karrimor one.
So much so in fact, I may just have to buy one.
£20 is just too cheap to pass by.

Thank you for bringing it to the forum

They're cracking little stoves, the pot supports are a bit wobbly but it doesn't matter once the pot is on.

My mate used one on our coast to coast across Scotland a few years ago and it never let him down.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I have been using the karrimor X lite Ti stove for a couple of years now, I am pretty sure its the same as the Go Systems version but cheaper, I also think they are made by Fire Maple and just branded differently. I have to replace the rubber seal on it now as it has perished, but I think thats my fault for storing it in a wet mug, I never used the supplied plastic holder. I use the stove with an Alpkit MyTi mug. I prefer to use a 250g cannister with it as seems more stable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE