3 Unused Knives for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
View attachment 13412View attachment 13413

3 Knives for sale – [happy to hold tem for Christmas for interested parties] I will also consider offers.

1] FGYT Dorset Woodlore Blade 01 Steel, Stabilised curly birch with black liners and Brown Sheath. Handled and sheath by Dougster. Handle material by Pikebait. Never used [drawer queen] - Beautiful.
£140 SOLD

2] Bernie Garland Recurve Bushcrafter
Stabilised Box Elder Burr scales with white liners. 01 steel
Includes Bernie leather sheath with firesteel holder and matching Box Elder Burr handled firesteel, papers of authenticity
pics on request but you could check the website for some better quality pics. [drawer queen].
£175 SOLD

Spyderco Woodcraft Mule with beautiful stabilised burl handle and blue liners - includes 2 brown leather sheaths by Dougster [one vertical carry, 1 horizontal carry - all new and unused [another drawer queen]. £150

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
if you are genuinely interested i can provide pics to your email [if you PM me]

not trying to be lazy or otherwise but since the site was updated some time ago i cant upload pics unless i shrink them so tiny they are not fit for purpose!

regards
max

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
still available and will consider part trades plus cash - looking for a quality folder, dutch oven, osprey daysack rucksack

great knives at fair prices - what's not to like?

regards
Max

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE