3 knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi folks.

I'm putting these 3 up for sale, one is a re-list the other two are a set i made for myself. I'm only selling my two as i need the funds for a new build i'm very excited about. The raw materials for which are going to cost me the best part of a grand. I even have to make my own steel for this one out of those raw materials. Its going to be fun, but first i need funds. :)

Also, at some point in the next month or so, i will be launching myself as a full time knifemaker with all the overheads/bills that entails, so my knives are going to have to increase in price as a result, and will be more inline with other full time makers. This is not by choice but necessity, its easy to keep a low price point as a hobbiest maker, as there isn't as much to pay out. But i havent put so much of my time and money into it for 3 years to remain a hobby maker :) Get em while they're cheap folks :)

So first up is a my set in african blackwood, consisting of a Hillbill bushy and carver.
The bushy has a 3.25" blade and is 8" overall. made from 3mm 01 tool steel
The carver has a 1.75" blade and is 5.5" overall
Asking £200 for the set as they have seen very light use, no marks on them at all though, they are still "as new" saving you around £50 from a new set..
WITHDRAWN

I'm making the sheaths for them this weekend both will be danglers with quick release belt loops, buyer can choose colour. :)

More pics of the set here on this thread
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86594
P1010154.jpg

Next up is the relisted bushy. Its never been used.

3.75"blade 8.5"overall made from 3mm 01 tool steel
Stabilised Amboyna burl and black liners for the handle.
Again, the sheath is to follow. :)
SOLD.

P1010055.jpg

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Bill that set is amazing mate if I didn't make me own now and again I would snap them up in an instant the fit and finish looks amazing, as well as the aesthetics bud.
good luck with the sale mate, as these deserve to be used
Take care.
lee.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks Lee. The comments are appreciated mate. :)

Bill that set is amazing mate if I didn't make me own now and again I would snap them up in an instant the fit and finish looks amazing, as well as the aesthetics bud.
good luck with the sale mate, as these deserve to be used
Take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE