3 knives Mora 440,Cold Steel mini pendelton. and Boker Plus Keycom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Continuing my clearout I have the following surplus to requirments

First up is a little Boker Plus Keycom as seen here its the coatless version and has been unused since I got it

View attachment 42095

looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees

Next up is a Cold steel Mini Pendleton hunter, its seen a bit of light use and comes complete with the original sheath as well as a custom kydex sheath. the blade markings seen as new are no longer there and there is some light ware to the rubber handle around the guard which I suspect has been caused by the sheaths over time - I'll take some pics for full disclosure but its perfectly serviceable and I expect common with rubber handles

View attachment 42096
View attachment 42097

and the handle

View attachment 42098
View attachment 42100

looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

Finally I have a Mora 440 again pretty lightly used come complete with the original sheath (modified for neck tip down carry and a custom kydex sheath

View attachment 42099
View attachment 42101

looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

will sort pics ASAP

over 18's only
Just to make this clear, unless you are a known member of this forum or have provided me with proof your over 18 in the past I will ask for some sort of verification of your age. Please do not take offence.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE