3 knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THESE KNIVES.

I am selling these 3 knives.

DSCF4169.jpg

The one above has a full tang, 3 mm thick 01 tool steel. Overall length 8 1/2", with r=the blade being 2 3/4" long. The handle has Yew scales and a cast pewter bolster, and a brass lanyard tube.

The sheath is viking style, with hammered brass plates, riveted in places with brass rivets.

Price now £100.00 including Postage and Paypal fee.

It is a unique knife, I haven't and won't, make another one the same design.
This one
DSCF4390.jpg

DSCF4392.jpg

DSCF4393.jpg

Number one is of my bushcraft design. This one has seen some light use, but will go to the buyer with fully sharpened and clean blade. Jus 8 1/4" long, with a full tang,3mm thick, 01 tool steel, cutting edge is 3 3/4" long. The handle scales are spalled Sycamore, with red liners. Brass rivets and tube. No sheath.

Price £55.00 including 1st class postage and Paypal fee. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Number 2 is 8" long overall, with a hand forge silver steel tapered blade 3" long, a very nice stag antled handle with a cast pewter bolster. The pewter is cast into the handle and hlod the blade tang in place. It's not going anywhere. No sheath.

Price now £50.00 including first class post and Paypal fee.
SOLD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE