3 Day Assault Pack Question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
I popped to my parents tonight to find my Dad had aquired a digi cam 3 day assault pack by Propper International Inc. I'll have that I thought and promptly gave him one of my smaller rucksacks which he was happy for.

Ive had a look around it and really like it my only question is, the hydration sleeve to put in a camelbak etc. Will it be okay to just put the bladder in or will the bladder need to be in a camelbak bag? Obviously I wont be carrying a bag of nailed and broken glass so would have thought under normal use it should be okay as the bladder I have in a little bag has a small storage space 2-3lish) that is only separated from the bladder by some wafer thin material.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I only ever use the cover that came with my Camelback in the winter for a bit of insulation, or if I'm using a pack without a sleeve and mine hasn't been damaged over several years of use.

Cheers, Michael.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE