3 Amigos go Bushcrafting on Angelsey... (Pic Heavy!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
I want a 5.11 Rush 72 for use as an outdoors go bag. My Mongo is reserved for other uses. I nearly went for a Kodiak but I've really gone off the singe shoulder carry thing. It gets painful after a bit.

I've seen a rush 72 up close.. they are VERY roomy and there are more loops for Molle than on most assault vests... it's a bit bigger tahn my needs tbh but an amazing backpack! :D

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
There's nowhere to try out this stuff round here though. The Rush 12 would be ok for my edc but I want something better equipped than my crappy 45l pack and more versatile than my Vulcan.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
There's nowhere to try out this stuff round here though. The Rush 12 would be ok for my edc but I want something better equipped than my crappy 45l pack and more versatile than my Vulcan.

if you're around Corwen way sometime, nip to SoF - we do a lot of 'try before you buy' there, it helps to actually get a feel for the stuff rather than the facelessness of online shopping....they have 5.11 rush 24s and 72s in, if you like it you can always hunt one down online cheaply then :D

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
I'd forgotten that SOF were up here. Thought it was only a warehouse. I used to order from them but the p&p is extortionate. Might have to go see what I can see after payday.

The General

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
North Wales Llandudno
It was a good trip! Rained quite hard all night. At one point the rain was going sideways under my tarp and into my face. Thank goodness for the bivi bag. I just pulled it over my head and relaxed.

Oct 15, 2010
Anglesey
I can't believe you went while I was in Englandshire visiting the folks! We will have to go again asap. This bear needs to get back out into the woods real soon... :)

May 3, 2015
isle pf Anglesey
I grew up in Capel Gwyn - between Bryngwran and Rhosneigr - before moving to Caergeiliog, and in Bangor now. I miss living in the cuds.
I live in Capel gwyn now at the old chapel what a small world hahaha
I grew up in Capel Gwyn - between Bryngwran and Rhosneigr - before moving to Caergeiliog, and in Bangor now. I miss living in the cuds.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE