2x Dmm Spectra 2 Carabiners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Hi All,

I thought I'd run a group buy on some excellent Dmm Spectra 2 Carabiners.

dmm spectra 2.jpg

This will be at cost for two carabiners delivered. You can have any colour as long as they are gun metal grey! Price £12 total

They weigh only 32g each! Strength: 24kN (2.4 ton), Gate Open 9kN, Minor Axis 8kN, Gate Opening 25mm.

These are light and small, easy on and off, loads of uses but ideal for hammock suspensions.

Use a tree strap and a crab instead of a Marlin Spike Hitch spike. Push the loop through the middle and over an end, pull tight and voila. Clip onto a whoopie sling and you have a very easy, robust, light and adjustable suspension. You can of course just use this method with webbing and no whoopie sling. There is a webbing GB running.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
id save yourself the legwork mate. they are £12 a pair delivered from ddhammocks

You have got to be kidding me! I looked all round and couldn't find any that cheap and there they are on ddhammocks. They do say on the DD website that you won't find them cheaper!! :rant:

I may see if I can squeeze the supplier.

Thanks

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Sandbag47 does a DD group buy each year and the DMMs are a tenner a pair. Very good value. Ive moved over to dutch clips for webbing and soft shackles for whoopies. far lighter

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE