2nd portable Firebox/Stove Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
Is that for all or just some of the fire boxes?

I can't wait for mine! My wife wants to know what I spent that weeks food money on! Don't worry though, only her food money, I ate just fine! ;)

Beech Nut

Forager
Apr 27, 2006
Basingstoke
yes it includes yours and all those listed below.

1: ggfh66 **
2: Radar_UK **
3: Lyttlegough **
4: Bearclaw x2 **
5: 3please **
6: Scally **
7: Dean2 **
8: Mountain man **
9: Nobby **
10: Pteron **

Beech Nut

Forager
Apr 27, 2006
Basingstoke
Folks

Stoves were despatched today by citilink. Should be with your tomorrow. Make sure your in or leave a note on the door asking them to deliver to next door or something.

Those of you who do not live on the mainland might be the next day. everything is tracked so should you not recieve them tomorrow and have no card from citilink, let me know and I will give you the tracking number for your parcel.

Enjoy your new stoves.

Jon

nobby

Nomad
Jun 26, 2005
English Midlands
Got mine this morning

Sturdy piece of kit, Don't think I will carry it excepting on bike and canoe!
Very well made.
I have yet to try it but think the chimney and top plate maybe superfluous. The grid alone looks sufficient. If that's so the weight drops as well.

Thanks for your work Jon

ps Tried it out and the top plate and chimney make a hell of a difference. The draw is very good and damp wood off the ground burnt ok. The top plate heats up very quickly and would be ok for frying an egg on or any fatty meat.

lyttlegough

Nov 7, 2006
N. Ireland
Got mine today - that's excellent delivery time to N.I.
I'm chuffed to bits with it. Even SWMBO thinks it's 'nice'. Praise indeed !!!!
Seriously, many thanks indeed for doing all the hard work - it is really appreciated.
Ian

Beech Nut

Forager
Apr 27, 2006
Basingstoke
Folks

Any feedback on the stove would be much apprecaited as well.
Sent a few emails to The Magazine asking if they want one for review but had no reply as of yet :-(

Nobby -you got there first, was going to say that you will notice a difference with the top plate and chimney on.

Enjoy your stoves folks.

jon

dean2

Jan 21, 2006
surrey
lol, embarrassed now :sad6: , yeah i do but confessed to just a quick scann whilst at work, cheers cant wait

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
Mountain Man said:
Stove arrived yesterday - great looking piece of kit. Thanks for organising the group buy. Can't wait for the weekend to use it.
Alan

Wait for the weekend? Listen to your inner child!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE