.22 air rifle barrel. JUST the barrel please.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
A couple of months ago picked up a tatty old air rifle at a bootfair over here, it's really battered and rusted but worth a bit of time to become a winter project to restore it. But on closer inspection it seems the barrel is busted on the inside. It has a sort of inner sleeve forming the barrel and this fits inside a tube to make the barrel longer.

Anyway, I plan on ditching the original barrel and attempt to graft on a replacement one. So do you have a busted up old gun kicking about that you no longer need? If so rather than just ditch it I'd be very interested in buying/trading/having the .22 barrel off of it. I suppose I'd take a .177 in a pinch, but since I already have a BSA .22 Airsporter I would prefer to keep the same ammo for each gun.

Interested? Send me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

Me.

freemoyoyo

Nov 2, 2012
Cumbria
Hmmm, try airgunforum.co.uk and i bet my last penny someone will sort you something out. I'm big into air rifles my self but havn't got anything kicking about at the moment i'm afraid.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hmmm, try airgunforum.co.uk and i bet my last penny someone will sort you something out. I'm big into air rifles my self but havn't got anything kicking about at the moment i'm afraid.

Thanks for the heads up. I had two members here PM me with offers and I'm gonna take them both up on it, seems rude not to. Many thanks people. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE