2013 DD Group Buy :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Hi Steve

I appreciate that this is a big Group Buy, but would it be possible for those who have paid to start receiving there goodies?

I'm off to Scotland Wild Camping for a week starting 12th April and it would be just right taking the sleeping bag..:rolleyes:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi Steve

I appreciate that this is a big Group Buy, but would it be possible for those who have paid to start receiving there goodies?

I'm off to Scotland Wild Camping for a week starting 12th April and it would be just right taking the sleeping bag..:rolleyes:

mmm eeerrrrrr!! being put on the spot.
Fair point I suppose.
Nick and I had discussed this the other day before you guys started paying. We had thought about the Friday before but we said no for two reasons, one being that I didn't want to make you guys feel rushed into paying and the other is Nick cannot guarantee that the delivery's will arrive on the Saturday and might arrive on Monday,Tuesday or later in that week (we did this before and one or two people were not to happy if I remember it correctly).

But as most of you paid really quickly and most of the others have been in touch with me I don't think that will be much of a problem. I would have to email the names of the folk who have not paid yet to Nick just so he dose not send out their stuff...yet!!
And as long as you guys don't mind having a bit of a lucky dip weather or not you get your orders in the post on Saturday or after. I can't say I really have a problem with that then.

But I will have to double check that with Nick to make sure he has time to pack the delivery's. But I will not be in touch with him till at least Monday or Tuesday as he has gone on a wonder in the hills this weekend.

I'll let you know when I find out.
ok Dave and well, everyone else ;)

sandbag47

PRICES BELOW -.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ........PAYPAL

1. Swallow = £58 .............................. .............................P AID
2.Wattsy = £35........................... .............................. .....PAID
3. chelks = £28 .............................. .............................. ......PAID
4. Tonyge = £73........................... .............................. ..............PAID
5.Lister = £51........................... .............................. ...............PAID
6. Smokin = £87........................... .............................. ...........PENDING 5/4/13
7.Beachlover = £29........................... .............................. .......PAID
8. Eminen = £102.......................... .............................. ..............PAID
9. Gleams = £36........................... .............................. ................PAID
10. Simon M = £12........................... .............................. ...........PAID
11. Nomad = £112 .............................. .............................. ...........PAID
12. Bob_the_Baker = £20........................... .............................. .....PAID
13.Diamond Dave = £57........................... .............................. .......PAID
14. Bearbait = £36........................... .............................. ................PAID
15.Tank = £36........................... .............................. ......................PAID
16. Ged = £35........................... .............................. ....................Cheaque in the post
17. Ed Edwards = £39........................... .............................. ...........PAID
18. Zeph = £39........................... .............................. ......................PAID
19. Albus Culter = £29........................... .............................. ..............PAID
20. Pauljm116 = £12........................... .............................. .................PAID
21. StevieB = £88 .............................. .............................. ..................PAID
22. MORFY = £73 .............................. .............................. ..................PAID
23. dave53 = £12........................... .............................. .......................PAID
24. Swjoergensen = .............................. .............................. ..............PAID
25. Will_ = £20........................... .............................. ............................. £20.91...paying after easter
26. Big Stu 12 = £94........................... .............................. ......................PAID
27. GavinAB = £73 .............................. .............................. ...................PAID
28. Vandeen = £38........................... .............................. .......................PAID
29. Graham Jones = £96 .............................. .............................. ...........PAID
30. Dingo = £64........................... .............................. ............................ £66.46
31. Claudiasboris = £21........................... .............................. ...................PAID
32. Tyfy = £83........................... .............................. .............................. ..PAID
33. Original Trev = £12........................... .............................. ...............PAID
34. The interceptor boy = £39........................... .............................. ..........Cheaque in the post
35. Shogun = £30........................... .............................. ...................... £31.26
36. Bushcraftsman = £39........................... .............................. .............PAID
37. Marmite = £39........................... .............................. .................... PAID
38. fell monkey = £39........................... .............................. .................... PAID

Last edited:

Swjoergensen

Mar 17, 2013
Denmark
Earlier delivery would be trememdous indeed and going on a trip myself in april, the new toys would be much appreciated :)

I understand the logistic issues with it though, so the decision is entirely in yours and Nicks hands, no pressure here :)

I wasn't expecting to have the gear until a few days before leaving anyway. So any number of days earlier is just more playtime:)

Cheers and thanks again.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
If it helps for fast tracking delivery for those that Need/Want it...

1. Swallow = £58 .............................. .............................P AID................Quick/Early Delivery NOT required.
2.Wattsy = £35........................... .............................. .....PAID
3. chelks = £28 .............................. .............................. ......PAID
4. Tonyge = £73........................... .............................. ..............PAID
5.Lister = £51........................... .............................. ...............PAID
6. Smokin = £87........................... .............................. ...........PENDING 5/4/13
7.Beachlover = £29........................... .............................. .......PAID
8. Eminen = £102.......................... .............................. ..............PAID
9. Gleams = £36........................... .............................. ................PAID
10. Simon M = £12........................... .............................. ...........PAID
11. Nomad = £112 .............................. .............................. ...........PAID
12. Bob_the_Baker = £20........................... .............................. .....PAID
13.Diamond Dave = £57........................... .............................. .......PAID
14. Bearbait = £36........................... .............................. ................PAID
15.Tank = £36........................... .............................. ......................PAID
16. Ged = £35........................... .............................. ....................Cheaque in the post
17. Ed Edwards = £39........................... .............................. ...........PAID
18. Zeph = £39........................... .............................. ......................PAID
19. Albus Culter = £29........................... .............................. ..............PAID
20. Pauljm116 = £12........................... .............................. .................PAID
21. StevieB = £88 .............................. .............................. ..................PAID
22. MORFY = £73 .............................. .............................. ..................PAID
23. dave53 = £12........................... .............................. .......................PAID
24. Swjoergensen = .............................. .............................. ..............PAID
25. Will_ = £20........................... .............................. ............................. £20.91...paying after easter
26. Big Stu 12 = £94........................... .............................. ......................PAID
27. GavinAB = £73 .............................. .............................. ...................PAID
28. Vandeen = £38........................... .............................. .......................PAID
29. Graham Jones = £96 .............................. .............................. ............ £99.59
30. Dingo = £64........................... .............................. ............................ £66.46
31. Claudiasboris = £21........................... .............................. ...................PAID
32. Tyfy = £83........................... .............................. .............................. ..PAID
33. Original Trev = £12........................... .............................. ...............PAID
34. The interceptor boy = £39........................... .............................. ..........Cheaque in the post
35. Shogun = £30........................... .............................. ...................... £31.26
36. Bushcraftsman = £39........................... .............................. .............PAID
37. Marmite = £39........................... .............................. .................... PAID
38. fell monkey = £39........................... .............................. .................... PAID

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I am out next weekend, so if it would be possible to send out next week... it would be great to have a play with a new toy :)

Thank you

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
By the replys and Pm's I have recived I'm getting mixed signals. This could get confusing right unless you really need your delivery would it be ok to get them posted on the Monday the 8th. If you need them like Dave let me know ASAP and I'll get Nick to post them on Friday 5th
Ok guys

Sandbag47

PRICES BELOW -.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ........PAYPAL

1. Swallow = £58 .............................. .............................P AID
10. Simon M = £125........................... .............................. ...........PAID
18. Zeph = £74........................... .............................. ......................PAID
24. Swjoergensen = £110............................. .............................. ..............PAID
25. Will_ = £20........................... .............................. ...........................PAID
29. Graham Jones = £96 .............................. .............................. ...........PAID
30. Dingo = £64........................... .............................. ...........................PAID

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
I really wish i'd seen this sooner. Been toying with the idea of buying a full set up and would have jumped at the chance!

Yes I am sorry but I have to call it quits somewhere.
This was bigger than I thought it would. When everyone has paid it will be over £2550 the biggest I have done to date. But I will be doing one again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE