2008 Sun Run

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andyre

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
Abingdon, Oxon
Just seeing if anyone is going to be at this year's Run.
If you see a bloke walking round late on the friday dressed like he has been to a wedding
( not mine) introduce yourself

Spark

Forager
Jun 18, 2006
nr. Bristol
bcd.awardspace.info
Yep I'm going. I will keep a look out, maybe I will see you down there. Is the wedding theme your group theme or is it the sun run theme. i.e last years theme was a toga party which to be frank was rubbish, hardly anyone was wearing them.
Don't know weather I will be doing the sun or moon run this year or soaking up the atmosphere among other things.:rolleyes:

Andyre

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
Abingdon, Oxon
No the wedding is i have been told that i must attend a friends wedding before i am allowed a permit for the weekend from SWMBO.So wont be getting there until about midnight just as the entertainment is in full swing
The sun run theme is always toga's. 2 years ago our group went with the explorers wearing hawaian shirts and the leaders all in full DJ's and ball gown's( for the ladies):D
We kept getting people with bed sheets wrapped around them asking why we were dressed funny. This year some of our group are going as either pirates or cowboys, beats the toga's hands down.
I am not doing the run this year, i have done it 6 times but decided that this year i would stay on site. just in case any thing happens of course, its not that i am being lazy, honest.
what group are you from spark , i will try and look you up.

Andyre

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
Abingdon, Oxon
I will try and look you up.
I am going with Abingdon district explorers.
Dont quite understand how but i have to attend a wedding to get my pass for the weekend but SWMBO is at the malvern challenge this week without any form of bribery on my part, hows that for equality.:D

Anybody else going or are we the only two?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE