2" Steel O Rings for hammock mod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ixion

Mar 15, 2009
West Yorkshire
Having bought a DD hammock through the recent group buy, I want to modify it to add a steel O ring at each end, in the style of the RM eco sleep system hammock.

I have bought 10 O rings from the bay, that are 2" ID, welded steel, nickel plated, and I only need to use 2 - so I have 4 pairs available for swaps if anyone wants them.

They are not worth alot - a few quid per pair, so not sure what I'm after - but if anyone has any veg tan leather thats thick and big enough to make a sheath for a clipper or a laplander, that would be great...

ixion

Mar 15, 2009
West Yorkshire
One pair gone, three left.

paullyfuzz - more than happy to do a trade, but I think the mods have issues if this is for hard cash... have you got anything small?

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
One pair gone, three left.

paullyfuzz - more than happy to do a trade, but I think the mods have issues if this is for hard cash... have you got anything small?

oooh Matron !

Ill have a look mate, sure i could find something. of the top of my head ive gt a firesteel blank.

Paul

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Got my rings this morning Matt, many thanks mate they're perfect for what I have in mind.

atb,
Stuart

ixion

Mar 15, 2009
West Yorkshire
Yes mate, there are still some available if you're interested - drop me a PM

Stuart, glad they arrived OK for you - I got your package today as well, and thats great - pleaseure doing business :)

Wattsy, sorry but I couldn't get to the Post Office today - yours will be in the post first thing tomorrow.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE