2 nights in a tipi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

j_robi

Aug 26, 2009
SW Wales
Looking for somewhere to go for a quirky and quiet get away for a couple of nights.

Trying to find somewhere that is really remote.

Ideally in Wales. If anyone know of anyhwere that hires tipis please let me know

Thanks
Joe

Last edited:

j_robi

Aug 26, 2009
SW Wales
thanks for the link. Was hoping to find somewhere nice and tucked away, bit more in the wilderness

...still looking

j_robi

Aug 26, 2009
SW Wales
or does anyone know of any other places I could take my lady away to away from everything, no phones, traffic, lights etc!

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Last time i was at yellowwood i helped the owner put up a pair of Tipi`s.
Give him a try on 07800 767519, based in herefordshire. I found this number on another site as he seems to be having problems with his. Been a while since i went hope he is still there.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Google 'tipi tent hire' and up will come your results; about £80 a night by the looks of it. You can buy a Vango Juno 500 for £45.

j_robi

Aug 26, 2009
SW Wales
Problem is I'm looking for something a bit different to what most offer- ie i don't want to be on a teepee campsite, want to be on my own

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE