2 Night Suffolk Bushcraft Monthly Meeting Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th October 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hey Jimbo from the midlands meets! :0) Nice to see you coming over. Ill guide him to the pub Stu, I have his mob number! Even if you know the way it would be sinful not to goto the pub first! Rehydration is very important before going into the woods!!

OK mate, I be leaving work at 12:30 so hopefully will be at the pub at about 13:00 hrs..... :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Got to make a early one for me on Sunday Morning, maybe Saturday eve... so please have moneys ready for collection on the Saturday morn after breakfast.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
All Attendee's, attend and take part in any activities at their own risk....and abide by the conditions in the opening post.

Attendees...

1. Big Stu
2. WolfCrafter
3. WolfCrafter's Brother
4. Colin.
5. Carl
6. Jimbo75
7. James
8. Jjessup arriving Saturday morning.

Copy, paste whole list including the first statement line to attend

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
All Attendee's, attend and take part in any activities at their own risk....and abide by the conditions in the opening post.

Attendees...

1. Big Stu
2. WolfCrafter
3. WolfCrafter's Brother
4. Colin.
5. Carl
6. Jimbo75
7. James
9. Kevin

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I'm in London and can get to Cambridge easily enough, but from there i'm a bit lost. Google has me taking two local busses and swapping in the middle of nowhere, which obviously has big potential for going wrong. Any tips?

Opp's .. sorry missed this.....

think Colin may have an answer for you, but I am afraid that it is a pain getting there unless you drive... its in the middle of now where...:)

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Only a few days to go, does anyone have a post hole digger they could bring. I have a shovel and a spade, but a post hole digger would make the job a bit easier.

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Only a few days to go, does anyone have a post hole digger they could bring. I have a shovel and a spade, but a post hole digger would make the job a bit easier.

I've asked friend and he will check if one at work, if so we can borrow, will know tomorrow late pm.

Kevin

MarkinLondon

Nomad
May 17, 2013
Bedfordshire
I'm in London and can get to Cambridge easily enough, but from there i'm a bit lost. Google has me taking two local busses and swapping in the middle of nowhere, which obviously has big potential for going wrong. Any tips?

There's a train from Kings Cross to Bury St Edmonds that might be once an hour(?). And check the Sunday schedule for the return. It could get weird.

hi guys.. have been a regular midlands met goer for many years... im well versed in the ways of the meets.. I know it can be worrying having new people turn up, but im quite well behaved and all that.
im sure there are many on bcuk that can vouch for me.
looking forward to coming.
be nice to get out again... its been a while since north wood has stopped meeting.
regards
jimbo!

Folcwigga

Forager
Aug 11, 2009
London
There's a train from Kings Cross to Bury St Edmonds that might be once an hour(?). And check the Sunday schedule for the return. It could get weird.

Still the same problem though, i would still need to get multiple busses and change over in the middle of nowhere somewhere. Plus Bury St Edmunds is even more of a hassle to get to than Cambridge. :p

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
hi guys.. have been a regular midlands met goer for many years... im well versed in the ways of the meets.. I know it can be worrying having new people turn up, but im quite well behaved and all that.
im sure there are many on bcuk that can vouch for me.
looking forward to coming.
be nice to get out again... its been a while since north wood has stopped meeting.
regards
jimbo!

Hi jimbo, welcome along, it'll be nice to meet you.

SeanI

Forager
Sep 18, 2013
Suffolk

Attendees...

1. Big Stu
2. WolfCrafter
3. WolfCrafter's Brother
4. Colin.
5. Carl
6. Jimbo75
7. James
9. Kevin
10. Seani

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE