2 Night Suffolk Bushcraft Monthly Meeting Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th October 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
All Attendee's, attend and take part in any activities at their own risk....and abide by the conditions in the opening post.

Attendees...

1. Big Stu
2. WolfCrafter
3. WolfCrafter's Brother
4. Colin.
5. Carl
6. Jimbo75
7. James
8. Jjessup arriving Saturday morning.
9. Kevin
10. Seani
11. Chris

Copy, paste whole list including the first statement line to attend

Folcwigga

Forager
Aug 11, 2009
London
I'm going to have to skip this weekend, even with the kind offer of a lift. Hope to see you lot at the next meet up. Have fun. :)

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Suffolk October 001.jpg Communal fire.
Suffolk October 003.jpg Stu modelling his Twodog blanket coat.
Suffolk October 006.jpg Getting the long drop ready for it's new position.
Suffolk October 005.jpg
Suffolk October 007.jpg
Suffolk October 008.jpg Digging the long drop. Final depth was too deep for me to reach in and touch the bottom of the hole, so a little over 3'6".
Suffolk October 010.jpg My pitch for the weekend.
Suffolk October 011.jpg My tarp heater last night. Three 5" dia logs, arranged to burn slowly through the night. Lit at 8pm, and still burning at 6.30am. I only had to rearrange it once during the night, when I had to answer the call of nature.
Suffolk October 017.jpg Sun up this morning.
Suffolk October 019.jpg Steve Andy, and Jims pitches, you may have to search.
Friday arrived in lovely warm sunhine, Saturday we managed to get the work done, before the heavens opened at about midday, and didn't stop till about 6.
Early breakfast this morning, then packed my kit and cleaned the pitch. Thanks to Kev, Sean, and James for clearing the communal area.

MarkinLondon

Nomad
May 17, 2013
Bedfordshire
The worst part is that I'd like to make the November meet, but that might be too soon. I'll definitely be there for December. I'd even make a big pot of Chilli for everyone in the cold weather.

And did I mention that I picked up a new puukko? I was looking forward to using it.

m

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Nice time was had, even though I only stayed for one night, good to meet Andy and Jimbo as well, hopefully catch up some time :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE