2 Night Monthly Suffolk Bushcraft Group Meeting September 6th and 7th 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
A good weekend, we had some rain but for most of it it was dry even sunny :), I turned up early evening to meet Dave and Geoff at the compasses to show them the way to the woods, to find John and Simon and Mike, there, Mike had brought a Chemical Loo for the group, thank you very much for that Mike, I did find it strange sitting down in the woods......they guys will love it thank you,.. we pitched and set to in getting up the Group shelter, then to coffee and chat.., and an early night was had by me,

Saturday I woke later then I normally do to find the fire lit, by Dave and Geoff, later that day Carl turned up, and so did Nick, with his little pressie for the site... a Pole lathe.. he set it up had a little play and then made his way home and to work.... A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FOR THAT NICK, its very much Appreciated, you did not need to just turn up to bring it.

DSC_0117.jpgDSC_0120.jpgDSC_0122.jpgDSC_0123.jpg

The afternoon, was filled with some turning, a spoon was carved by John , some cattie's, repair of a few cracks in the clay oven, and some seat repairs..

For more images see the Suffolk Thread :)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
While doing the Clear up walk round I found a Ridge Line, that was tied to a tree at one end.. I think it may well of been Geoff's. I have it in my safe keeping

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE