2 Night Monthly Suffolk Bushcraft Group Meeting September 6th and 7th 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Got to repack my bag now as my underquilt arrived today and it a bit bigger than I thought it was going to be

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
All packed for the weekend, not sure yet if I'm working Friday, if not I should get there for about 2pm, but if working it will be about 7pm, either way I'm not missing this weekend.

I have managed to lay my hands on one of the old bucket type chemical loos, do we want to use it for the group?
But I'm not sure if there will be any disposal issues regarding chemicals?

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
All packed for the weekend, not sure yet if I'm working Friday, if not I should get there for about 2pm, but if working it will be about 7pm, either way I'm not missing this weekend.

I have managed to lay my hands on one of the old bucket type chemical loos, do we want to use it for the group?
But I'm not sure if there will be any disposal issues regarding chemicals?

Be good to see you Mike,

There is a disposal point next to the tap, so we can dispose of waste there...

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Weather don't look too bad for the weekend, might get some rain Sunday, according to the weather channel.

Attachments

• 30.png
    30.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Got to repack my bag now as my underquilt arrived today and it a bit bigger than I thought it was going to be

you'll be swinging with the best now..

Not sure what to do.. do I do Boonie or do I do swinger......

May do a half way house and buy a camp bed... lol

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just been thinking we should really think about the loo seat/barriers at this meet, and get something sorted...... there looks like there will be a nice big group to be able to come up with something this time :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thats good, just got to sort out the cleaning of it every meet, lol.. but easyer then digging a hole..

Also somewere to store it :), may be we should think about walling in the table some how...

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Bag packed, all ready now to meet at the Compasses at 1300hrs tomorrow. Looks like Friday is going to be damp but Sat and Sun should be fine:)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Bag packed, all ready now to meet at the Compasses at 1300hrs tomorrow. Looks like Friday is going to be damp but Sat and Sun should be fine:)

Ozzy...... What happend there... See you tomorrow... I got to pack yet....... Before i go to work.... Still not sure what i want.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE