2 bushys for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale I have two knives both in 3mm 01 steel HT to 58rc. first is a bushtool style knife with natural micarta hamdle with butt plate and stainless fittings, kydex/leather sheath in dark brown. Second is a bushy style knife (actually a copy of an A.Wood I re-sheathed some months ago) apple wood handle with brass loveless bolts and leather belt sheath. both knives will be mirror polished and razor sharp on delivery.bushtool £135 ,bushy £110. both prices include UK rmsd and pp fees
005.jpg
006-1.jpg
007-1.jpg

008.jpg

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Aaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!! ya gone and done it !! I don't need any more knives..... But I GOTTA have that bushtool !!

PM sent

Last edited:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
And again to £90. Think how much money you would need to part with for a knife exactly like this from a named maker!

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Rob, you ARE a named maker mate !! your knives are superb !

Couldn't agree more, I have and regularly use four (or is it five, six?) of Rob's knives and they are truly excellent.
I especially like the leather/kydex sheath idea, looks like trad' sheath but with an easily cleanable insert, if needed.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Received my bushtool today and it's AWESOME!! Way better than the pic. I haven't used it in anger yet but I have no doubt it'll be up to the task. Robs work is fantastic !!

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi Rob, The Apple wood Bushy arrived today, What a lovely piece of work, nice clean lines and a cracking finish.

Many thanks
Louis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE