Late summer sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
WITHDRAWN

A bit late for a summer sale, I know, but I never was very quick on the uptake! Anyway, something for everyone here and every one a bargain!

First up is a camp knife. 01 blade, forge finished, 165mm long, 280mm overall. Full tang Yew grips, leather sheath. (£80.00 delivered) to order quote knife 1

camp1.jpg

Next is another camp knife. 01 blade, 175mm, 290mm overall. Full tang construction with Ramshorn scales. I'm not happy with the grinds on this one, but it'll make someone a good beater! Beaded leather sheath. (£70.00 delivered) to order quote knife 2

camp2.jpg

The third offering is a puukko style blade of 75ni8. 125mm blade length, 227mm overall. Copper fittings with a stacked leather handle. (£70.00 delivered) to order quote knife 3

camp3.jpg

Number four is a utility type blade. 140mm blade, 255mm overall. Ramshorn and copper fittings. leather sheath.(£60.00 delivered) to order quote knife 4 (SPF)

camp4.jpg

The last one is a hunter/skinner. 95mm blade again 75ni8, 195mm overall. Spalted birch and copper fittings. First time using spalted birch and it seems to me that, whatever you do to it, it always looks a little 'grubby', but anyway, you can make your own mind up about that! Leather dangler sheath included. (£70.00 delivered) to order quote knife 5.

camp5.jpg

They all have my usual 'rustic' finish and it seems that my camera has the 'rustic' filter engaged as the pix aren't brilliant, but should you need any more or better pix or any further info, please just shout! By offering to purchase one of these knives you are automatically confirming that you are age 18 or over.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE