2 bushtools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale I have 2 knives ; a bushtool with tufnol handle and stainless/brass loveless bolts and stainless tube. Also a bushtool with green micarta/butt plate handle and brass bolts and tubes Both bushtools have 3.5mm thick blades
All knives are made from 01 and professionally heat treated to 58rc, zero (scandi) ground and polished to a shaving sharp edge and a sharp spine for striking a ferro rod or scraping wood.( there are a few small scratches on the tuffnol knife as its been on the go for a while in the shed, the price will reflect this). I have not included sheaths but its not a problem to make a leather or kydex sheath for an extra fee .
I would like, £150 for the micarta bushtool and £95 for the tufnol bushtool, prices include UK RMSD and PP fees, I dont mind a cheque or cash as payment but I will need to wait for the cheque to clear if you have very few posts or are a new member.
IMAG0374.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

I can do better pictures in daylight if needed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE