2 bushcraft style knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
These have been up before but were withdrawn from sale.

They are back!

i am putting it up in a new thread so as to remove all confusion and the talk about my crap pictures:rolleyes:

Both blades are made from designs by Stuart M and i.

They are both made of o1 tool steel with mosaic pns and leather sheathes. ther are ready to go and are sitting in the drawer at home waiting for new owners.

Would make a great christmas present to someone or yourselves. Circumstances as they are i will sell these off a little cheaper than they were originally marked.

price includes postage and paypal fees and these knives should reach you easilly in time for christmas.

Here they are.

the first is in York gum burl. Blade length is a tad over 4 " and depth is around the 28 or 1.1" mark. The handle is in top class york gum burl finished in oil and a clear wax.

the sheath is hand made in 3 mm thick leather and is wet moulded to the knife. it is made for a right hander.
betterpic3.jpg

betterpic2.jpg

betterpic1.jpg

I want 110 pounds for this one. Delivered

The second is in Bocote. moasic pins and a tool steel blade.

Blade length just under 4 " leather pouch sheth to boot.
dbsmwooddetail.jpg

dbsmsheathknifecombo.jpg

smdb1.jpg

dbsmfinished.jpg

I am asking 100 pounds for this delivered

Both can go in the post tomorrow if needs be.

thanks as always for looking.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Both of these knives are still available.

I have notices a small fault in the bocote knife and will drop the price on this to 80 quid posted, to your door I'll even swallow the paypal fees.

The York gum burl is also still available and seeing as the blade on this one cost me 60 quid i can't drop to less than 100 pounds for it.

I am willing to discuss installment payments if this is a lot of money right after christmas.

Both knives are in O1 by stuart mitchel and the finish on both ( except the small cosmetic fault) is not to be faulted. bth are ready for immediate shipping.

I really need rid of these knives guys, Mrs B is threatening to do unspeakable things to me with them if i " don't get rid of these bloody knives from around the house"

help a man out huh?

WhichDoctor

Nomad
Aug 12, 2006
Shropshire
I looked at this post when it first went up and thought "gosh those look lovely, I wish I could afford one" I cant believe they are still around. Come on people help this guy out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE