1949 pattern battledress trousers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Ya sorry, dated 1951. More of a khaki green than brown. High waist with a built in belt like feature, pocket on the right leg I think. I can have a look when I get home and send pics if you like?

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Ya sorry, dated 1951. More of a khaki green than brown. High waist with a built in belt like feature, pocket on the right leg I think. I can have a look when I get home and send pics if you like?

Sounds good to me mate.Ill await the pics...:)

Ive seen the ones at SoF, im after genuine 49 patt ones.Thanks though.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Right, my bad. The ones I have are 1950 pattern drill trousers. Sorry to get your hopes up! The label states the following;

Trousers Drill (SCC15)
Green, 1950 Pattern
Size 9
Height 5'11" to 6'0"
Waist- 33" to 35"
Seat- 39" to 41"
Length of leg seam 33 1/2"
A. Raven & Co. Ltd.

The pocket is on the left thigh not the right as I thought. The in built belt/button fly is a bit of a mission after too many pops and you're bursting but they do have a nice vintage cut to them that makes it well worth the risk. If you still want pics let me know...

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I have a pair of 1949 BDU trousers that don't get used -, green wool, large button down pocket on the front left thigh and smaller pocket on the right. Large belt loops, braces buttons, waist 34, inside leg 33ins.
Stamp in the inside with date 1949.

Let me know if you're interested

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
I have a pair of 1949 BDU trousers that don't get used -, green wool, large button down pocket on the front left thigh and smaller pocket on the right. Large belt loops, braces buttons, waist 34, inside leg 33ins.
Stamp in the inside with date 1949.

Let me know if you're interested

Yep!You have pm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE