13-15 September White Rose Wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Hi Karl, Do you know what parking is like. Would like to come say hello but knackered my ankle and struggling to walk.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
hey John the track is good to drive up so parking is as normal along the track to one side near the woods. i will be their from about 16:00 tomorrow.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl
MartinK9
Tank, Sam and Noah - weather depending as Sam doesnt want to go if it rains :-(
PeterH (tbc)
Hubs
Alex,Sarah and the kids
Caffeine +1
Sasquatch Friday night
Thrills deffo Fri Night maybe more
Andy BB (TBC)

Only a few hours to go.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl
MartinK9
Tank, Sam and Noah - weather depending as Sam doesnt want to go if it rains :-(
PeterH
Hubs
Alex,Sarah and the kids
Caffeine +1
Sasquatch Friday night
Andy BB (TBC)

Bit of traffic delay but will be with you after calling in at home for my kit ... Family think I must be mad coming 5 miles up the road to camp in the rain:) Have you got the kettle on Karl?

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
great meet nice to see some new faces and the regulars, wish i could have stopped saturday too, hope you lot have fun tonight, im putting my feet up and nursing my mosi bites lol ... karl82 enjoy your breakfast tomorrow hehe and grab all the bargins if the bootsale is on ;)
thanks all for a great time
peace caffeine

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks guys for another great meet. Top class company and top shelf drinks made for a great one despite the mouldy weather. I enjoyed the rain to be honest, it's been some time since I pitched up in the dark with the wet stuff, glad to know I still can in decent time. Looking forward to the next one as always.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE