1 year full membership GIVE-A-WAY...CLOSED.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
After having a chat with Tony and getting his assistance and permission to do this I'm running a Give-A-Way.

Here's what's on offer. I'm offering TWO one year paid full (gold) membership for two current non members. Why bother I hear you say? Well apart from supporting the best Bushcraft forum on the net as a full member you will receive.

Access to the private full members section.

Discounts for full members from various bushcraft retailers. (Well worth the membership costs in discounts alone)

Be able to sell your spare gear in the classified section.

Higher storage for private messages.

The ability to post polls on the forum

Access to full member pass arounds

A rather spiffy embroidered BC-UK badge

Screenshot from 2016-01-12 02:00:53.jpg

Pretty sure there's something I'm missing here.

So what's next? If you're interested in becoming a full member just post here and let me know. Hopefully the two winners will want to re-up their membership and the end of their first year and continue to support the forum and receive the benefits. I'll keep this thread open until midnight on the 19th and then use a random number generator to pick the winners.

And Tony, thanks for the offer but as they say, "This is my round I'll get 'em in."

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Don't count me in the draw but I just wanted to say good on you for doing such a nice thing.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Access to the private full members section.

Discounts for full members from various bushcraft retailers. (Well worth the membership costs in discounts alone)

Be able to sell your spare gear in the classified section.

Higher storage for private messages.

The ability to post polls on the forum

Access to full member pass arounds

A rather spiffy embroidered BC-UK badge

Pretty sure there's something I'm missing here.

To post images and the like

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE